Salt-free soybean fermented food SOYEAST®
What is SOYEAST?
This is salt-free full-fat fermented soybean flour made from the world’s best fermentation technology, with the excellent properties of soybeans (field meat).
- You can eat soybeans as it is, and it is healthy without salt.
- Fermentation with lactobacillus and yeast (Note: the fermentation with yeast as well).
- This processed food is obtained by low carbohydrate by fermentation with yeast.
- The powdery fermented soybeans, soluble in water, and tends to absorb the meat juices etc. (to reduce calorie and can be used as filling material)
- It goes well with meat in curry, and it also could be substitutes for animal meat.
How to Use
- Curry, hamburger steak, stew, pasta sauce, omelette etc. Especially, it is compatible with meat and it is popular as a substitute for animal meat.
- Cooking ingredients such as ham, sausage, rice porridge, mushrooms, Gyoza, Shao-mai(Chinese steamed dumplings) etc.
- Cooking material for vegans, vegetarians